Slr Magic 10mm T2 1

Best Wallpaper Ideas website. Search anything about Wallpaper Ideas in this website.

Slr Magic 10mm T2 1. In September SLR Magic introduced their 10mm T21 HyperPrime Cine a lens that largely alleviates this issue. The 10mm lens features sharp images exhibiting little corner and edge distortion even when the iris is at.

Metabones Announces New Speed Booster Ultras A Speed Booster S And More Booster Speed Ultra
Metabones Announces New Speed Booster Ultras A Speed Booster S And More Booster Speed Ultra from fi.pinterest.com

179 US will be available from authorized SLR Magic dealers starting end of October 2014. The SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T21 will be first presented at Photokina 2014 fair. Ive just received on Wednesday the upcoming SLR Magic 10mm T21eq.

When Steve asked me if I wanted to review the new SLR Magic CINE 10mm T21 for Micro 43 I jumped at the chance.

The aperture ring is clickless and smooth so its easy to quickly and silently change the aperture even when filming. The SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T21 will be first presented at Photokina 2014 fair. The SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T21 MSRP. SLR Magic 10mm T21 on GH4 4K and 96fps 1080p mode.